Stick RPG 2 CS Demo Stick RPG 2 CS Demo

highest bonus 9!!!

man, very addicting! i loved it! but, it did need more weapons.

Breaking-Point Breaking-Point

mmm im suprised this made front page.

But its good. Continue to work on other things and im sure it will get better.

Gohan's Adventure 2 Gohan's Adventure 2

amazing

if u did this all on flash can u make a tutorial on how to make a game like that please... it was sooo cool

Ultra-Violent Duck Hunt Ultra-Violent Duck Hunt

yay -1850 points

Flash Tutor: 2 Flash Tutor: 2

GREAT

i needed that badly, thanks alot, keep em coming, for your next one id sujest, Drawing on flash, or maybe making your own action script.

anyways thanks alot.
ss4link

FlashTrek: Romulan Wars FlashTrek: Romulan Wars

AMAZING!!!

although there are a few annoying gliches that is the best game iv ever played on ng! god! PLZ I BEG OF YOU make another one.

omg omg make more.

ss4link

vex-xiang responds:

Thanks. I do plan to make at least one more game like this. It will probably incorporate more researching, upgrading and fleet building than collecting items in space...and I plan to refine controls and reduce the learning curve. Don't expect it for several months though - these games take a while to program.

All-In-One Tutorial 2 All-In-One Tutorial 2

kool

although i new most of it, it still helped out in new areas, keep em comin. For all you new, or wanabee flash artists out there this is for you !

Good job.

DJRunaway responds:

:D :)! THanks ss4link!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

great

only one complaint knucles didnt glide or climb walls, thats the best part of all the games. but other than that that was a great game

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

meh

well, i fiured out that all you have to do to win is right clicking and clicking forward. But, the way u did it was quit good, id like to see more games in that style.

Keep it up.

chickenking responds:

so you can cheat, but it doesn't get you anywhere on this one, no super bonus round for cheating, so why bother. i don't get this obsession...